My turn for Maternity pics!

September 12, 2011

My baby is due on October 12th and today is September 12th so I’ve only got one month left to go!!!
I got these maternity pics done a couple of months ago while I was in Utah. My super sweet photog friend, Michele Reyes, of Michele Reyes Photography, offered to do them for me.  Her maternity and newborn work is just beautiful! She really did an amazing job because I promise you, I do not look that good in real life ;0).  I’m thinking about framing one of them in an Organic Bloom frame.  Which one should I frame?

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

X

1. Megan Marlene Photography

September 12th, 2011 at 7:56 pm

I love them, Kelli! Definitely the 2nd purple one (on the right) or the horizontal purple one towards the end.
    Beautiful… and congrats! Can’t wait to see the little one 🙂

2. Dawn Howeth

September 12th, 2011 at 7:57 pm

I like me3!! That’s the one I would frame. 🙂 Beautiful pictures!

3. Natalie Clayshulte

September 12th, 2011 at 7:57 pm

Kelli, you look so beautiful!! I love them all but my favorite is the first on the right with the asymmetrical buttoned green shirt. Love!

4. Pam

September 12th, 2011 at 8:00 pm

I love the 2 in the gray dress!

5. Sara K {SaigeWisdom}

September 12th, 2011 at 8:04 pm

I personally LOVE the 4th one – purple dress on the right… so stunning. I’m due in less than 2 weeks… getting anxious. Any tips on what husband, toddler daughter and I should wear for our newborn photo shoot?

6. Kelli France

September 13th, 2011 at 5:29 am

Sara,
    Just wear whatever you feel comfortable and beautiful in. I brought a huge variety which helped a lot! Good luck!

7. Rebecca Houg

September 12th, 2011 at 8:06 pm

Definitely the 2nd row on the right! And the last one! The mauve dress one is my fave!

8. Jackie

September 13th, 2011 at 4:59 am

purple dress looking at the camera or purple shirt horizontal. LOVE LOVE LOVE! what a pretty pregnant lady you are! I’m trying to zumba off my pregnant body! : )

9. Vanessa C

September 13th, 2011 at 6:32 pm

I Love #3, it was the first one to really catch my eye. I know body parts are missing, but there’s just something about it, I think its your hair just kinda flowing in the wind, the bracelet and your neck line…not scrunching going on. 🙂

10. Michele Reyes

September 14th, 2011 at 3:34 am

Thanks for the shout out Kelli : )And you are a fabulous model to photograph – so excited for your coming baby boy : ) Can’t wait to see the gorgeous pics you take of him.
    I just found out last week that I am expecting boy #4! Gatta love the boys : )

11. Dawn Cooper

September 23rd, 2011 at 4:30 am

Awww!! Kelli you look GORGEOUS!!! Love that little baby belly!!! Your outfits are awesome too!

12. Bonnie Smith

September 23rd, 2011 at 4:54 pm

Kelli, beautiful model and beautiful photos! Congratulations!

X