Eeek! I’ve been dying to share about this! I’m SO excited to be speaking at the 2014 Chic Retreat with 7 other fabulous speakers!
It’s already more than HALFWAY SOLD OUT through our VIP Early Enrollment so don’t wait to sign up because it will sell out soon.
- 7 top photographers sharing their juiciest secrets
- A private one-on-one photo critique with one of our Speakers (10 minutes)
- 2 of Seattle’s most creative Event Planners planning this workshop. You’ll be in Pinterest-Heaven every. single. day.
- A photo scavenger hunt in the popular Pikes Place Market
- A ride to the top of Seattle’s famous Space Needle
- An Elegant Dinner Soiree
- Limo rides
- A modern venue in the heart of downtown Seattle
- Catered meals featuring Seattle’s finest food (one meal per day. No alcohol will be served.)
- Scrumptious snacks and sweets
- Daily Swag & gifts galore!
- Over $1000 in Giveaways
- A Mini Trade Show featuring our Speaker’s favorite products
- Get featured in Chic Magazine in the Retreat Review
- Personal headshots photographed by some of our Speakers
- A LIVE styled Cake Smash Session by Heidi Hope
- A mock sales presentation by Leah Remillet (watch it happen as if it were real!)
- A “Marketing Minute” where all attendees share their best marketing tip
- A Branding Breakout session where a group of peers critique your branding & online presence
- A Workshop Workbook with over 40 pages of notes from all the Speakers
- Takeaway worksheets from each Speaker to apply your learning
- Styled sessions with a variety of models including children, seniors, families, and an editorial bridal
- Photo shoot rotations with our Speakers sharing what’s in their bag, camera settings, posing tips, smile tricks, as they shoot
- Shooting opportunities for the attendees to photograph models during the styled shoots (after the Speakers have shared their shooting secrets)
- A chance to hang out with the Speakers during the optional night activities including a Rooftop Pajama Part-ay & a late-night Ferris Wheel ride on the boardwalk
SAVE over $150! INTRO PRICING ENDS ON NOVEMBER 25TH!