FLOURLESS SUGAR-FREE BROWNIES:
Nonstick cooking spray
1 (15 oz.) can garbanzo beans, drained & rinsed
¼ C organic butter, melted (or evoo)
2 large eggs
½ C pure maple syrup (or raw honey)
2 tsp. Pure vanilla extract
⅓ C organic unsweetened cocoa powder
½ tsp. Baking powder, gluten-free
1 pinch sea salt (or himalayan salt)
¼ cup semi-sweet (or dark) chocolate chips & some for the top
1. Preheat oven to 350 F
2. Line 9×9 inch baking pan with parchment paper. Lightly coat with spray. Set aside.
3. Place chickpeas, butter, eggs, maple syrup, extract, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt in blender (or food processor); cover. Blend until smooth.
4. Add chocolate chips; mix by hand until blended.
5. Evenly spread batter into prepared pan.
6. Bake for 25-28 minutes, or until toothpick inserted into the center of brownies comes out clean.
7. Sprinkle some extra chocolate chips on top. Cut into squares.
Add a comment