One of my coaches on #teamchicfit, Veronica Chapman, made these blueberry banana muffins for me and they were SO good!
BLUEBERRY BANANA OATMEAL MUFFINS
non stick cooking spray (optional)
1 cup reduced fat (2%) plain Greek yogurt
3 Tbsp. raw honey
2 large very ripe bananas, cut into chunks
2 large eggs
1/2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
2 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
1 1/2 tsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. sea salt
2 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
2/3 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Prepare 12 muffins cups by lining with muffin papers or lightly coating with spray.
3. Place yogurt, honey, bananas, eggs, extract, oats, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in blender (or food processor); cover. Blend until smooth, scraping once or twice, as needed.
4. Gently fold in blueberries & walnuts.
5. Evenly divide batter among prepared muffin cups.
6. Bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until tester inserted into the center comes out clean.
7. Transfer muffins to rack; cool.